Putting together a corporate video doesn’t have to be complicated. We have a simple plan for all our clients. Below is a general process of how a typical corporate video gets put together.
Click Here to Get Started!
Video Production Toronto Process
1) By contacting us, and telling us about what you need, we will put together a plan quotation for you to discuss and review with your team.
2) Once the quote is approved, we can discuss any concerns or questions you may have. We can also visit our clients at their location so that the objective of the project is clear.
3) When we have all the information required to proceed with filming, we will schedule a recording date.
4) Once filming is complete we will start the editing process. All the footage captured will be transferred onto the computer. Any photos, text or music that is needed will be added to the video.
5) We will then render a rough version for review, make any necessary changes and finally, export the final high quality version of the video.
This is a typical scenario, your project may be more complicated or may even be simpler. Talk to us today to find out how you can get your corporate video started!